Red Rocks in Colorado is no ordinary concert venue. Surrounded by massive reddish boulders and scenic mountain views, the popular outdoor concert arena offers a one-of-a-kind musical, visual, and auditory experience.
This 2019, Red Rocks has put together an exciting lineup of musicians, from indie folk groups to rock bands.
Here are the acts to look forward to:
The month of April offers a unique concert experience, with popular hip-hop acts like Snoop Dogg and electronic performances from various French and American groups.
Notable in April
- Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube – April 18
- 311 x Method Man & Redman – April 19
- Stick Figure – April 20
- Pardon My French – April 26
- Lotus – April 27
- The 1975 – April 30
From tribute concerts to amazing banjo performances, the month of May is sure to give you a unique Red Rocks experience.
Notable in May
- 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince – May 7
- Luke Combs – May 12
- Trevor Noah – May 19
- Florence and the Machine – May 20 & 21
- Iration, UB 40 – May 23
- Celtic Woman – May 26
- Bela Fleck – May 30
The month of June boasts of a unique lineup of performers, including six-time Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves and the legendary Creedence Clearwater Revival vocalist John Fogerty.
Notable in June
- Brit Floyd – June 6
- Sublime with Rome – June 10
- Nahko and Medicine for the People – June 16
- Zedd – June 19
- John Fogerty – June 20
- Kacey Musgraves – June 26
Aside from electronic, folk rock, blues rock, and funk, the summer lineup at Red Rocks in July is epic, with two-time Grammy winner John Prine, nine-time Grammy winner Norah Jones, and the timeless Diana Ross.
Notable in July
- Louis the Child – July 11
- Norah Jones – July 16
- Diana Ross – July 22
- Tenacious D – July 25
- John Prine – July 28
August brings about a diverse group of musical acts, from rock, alternative, soul, and gospel to contemporary music, and many more.
Notable in August
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – August 1
- John Butler Trio, Yonder Mountains String Band – August 16
- The Piano Guys – August 20
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats – August 21 & 22
- Reggae on the Rocks 2019 – August 24
- Josh Groban – August 28
- Joe Russo’s Almost Dead – August 29
The onset of fall ushers in a lineup of country blues, folk, rock, electronic, and contemporary Christian music acts.
Notable in September
- Amos Lee – September 2
- The Wood Brothers – September 5
- Dark Star Orchestra – September 8
- REZZ – September 22
- Lauren Daigle – September 29
This October’s lineup may still be incomplete but it has a lot of promising acts. From Norwegian music group Wadruna to Australian three-piece electronic band Rüfüs Du Sol, October is looking to be an exciting month for Denver’s music’s scene.
Notable in October
- Rüfüs Du Sol – October 2 & 3
- Mac DeMarco – October 6
- Vampire Weekend – October 8
- Wardruna – October 17
Red Rocks is just one of the many reasons Denver is such an exciting city to live in. If you want to know more about Denver real estate, I would be more than happy to help you find the perfect home in the Mile High City. Feel free to call (303) 229-6464 or email adresser(at)livsir(dotted)com.